Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Karen Winter, schismatic/sectarian "anglo catholic" S&M advocate who
repeatedly dodges serious and germane questions and instead focuses on
the most irrelevant issues, wrote:

> chico chupacabra wrote:
>
>> Karen Winter, former house-whore of the Society for Creative
>> Anachronisms commune,

> You *are* getting more creative with the insults lately.

Too bad the same can't be said for your uncreative snipping and dodging.

> <snip>

Restoring the last part:

> But I would not want
> to pass a law forbidding people to eat roadkill

What about those who want to eat normal meat? Why do you object to that
in a manner similar to my objections to bestiality and pedophilia,
Karen? What is it about eating meat or wearing leather or fur that's
less noble than sexually assaulting a minor or a defenseless animal?

End restore.

Answer the questions.