Michael Odom

Default Being visible

On 1 May 2004 04:33:30 GMT, wrote:

>Michael Odom > wrote:
>> Am I?

>> Koyote conjured a new news server this week. I'm not sure it works.
>> Does anybody see me?

>I do ... at least your newsgroup posting.
>
>> OBCooking: I discovered an incredibly convenient gas line behind the
>> electric stove in the new house. Gas range, here we come!

>Awesome!
>
>> OBFood: We're getting a freezer so we can buy bulk beef. We already
>> ordered a quarter steer. Grass-fed and organic. Yum.

>> OBMoving: Yikes! How did I accumulate all this stuff.

>> OBStorms: We've got a doozy bearing down on us tonight.

>So where're you living now?

D and I are moving about 1/2 mile from our present home in Cow Hill,
Texas. Currently we live in a "homemade" Depression era house, with
all the quirks and foibles and weirdness that entails. The house sits
on rounds cut from a bois d'arc tree, for example.

The new place is very Atomic Age modern. The most modern house in
town for 1952.

modom