Michael Odom

Default Being visible

On Sat, 01 May 2004 08:20:41 GMT, "Charles Gifford"
> wrote:

>"Michael Odom" > wrote in message
.. .

>> OBCooking: I discovered an incredibly convenient gas line behind the
>> electric stove in the new house. Gas range, here we come!

>Brilliant! The world is a brighter place now. I wish you joy of your new gas
>range!

Ain't got one yet. After the gale of bills that came with our new
house, I'll have to wait a month or so for the purchase. Meanwhile,
do you have any ideas on brands and models I might consider. Squeaks
suggested Thermador, but I'm in the market for something less
expensive.

>> OBFood: We're getting a freezer so we can buy bulk beef. We already
>> ordered a quarter steer. Grass-fed and organic. Yum.

>Yum indeed! I too prefer grass fed beef
>
>> OBMoving: Yikes! How did I accumulate all this stuff.

>Be careful when weeding things out. I always have, within a week or so,
>found that I needed that which I so rightously threw out.

Too late.

modom