Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,uk.environment
rick rick is offline

Default Alan Conner, usenet Troll

"Alan Connor" > wrote in message
> On uk.environment, in
> > , "rick"
> wrote:
>
> <article not downloaded:
> http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/README.offline>
>
>> Subject: Alan Conner, usenet Troll

> Nope. I post under a single, unique alias. Anyone who doesn't
> like my style can killfile me and I'm gone.
>
> (And many people have, believe me. I respect their right to do
> so.)
>
> But you won't do that, because YOU are a troll. You think you
> can
> force me to read your articles and that I have a moral
> obligation
> to do so.

===========================
ROTFLMAO I'm 'forcing' you to read posts? You really are that
stupid, aren't you?
And troll, you are reading my posts. Of course you're only
replying to these posts because you cannot refute what I say
about you ignorance about AR/envirionment/veg*nism. Come on back
little boy when you can talk with the big people.

> Guess again.
>
> And people can't killfile YOU because YOU will just scuttle off
> and hide behind another alias.
>
> But _I_ have gagfiled you (I only bring down your headers) and
> you _will_ stay in my gagfile.
>
> Note: I won't be downloading any articles on this thread.

Run away like a good little troll....