Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.cooking-chat,uk.business.agriculture
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Desperate to support "ar"

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 21:43:16 +0100, "Pat Gardiner" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:29:36 +0100, "Old Codger"
>> > wrote:

>>>Pat has been raving about bent vets for over six years and, to date, has
>>>had
>>>no discernable effect so I think Jim's sig is the truth. Pat's legal
>>>knowledge seems very limited, even for an ex docker.

>> Sounds like Pat has no complaint then. I don't know anything
>> about bent vets, by I do feel it's way past time that farmers started
>> sticking up for themselves. Some of the animals raised for food
>> have decent lives of positive value, and I believe it's way past
>> time that farmers stop letting "aras" get away with their lying to
>> the contrary. If they're really as stupid and ignorant as they claim,
>> or even more so if they're aware of the truth and are deliberately
>> lying about it (as I believe is often the case), the truth should be
>> used to oppose their lies until everyone sees them for the liars
>> that they are, imo.

>Just for the record, and to put Brian Burgess's nonsense into context...
>
>Far from being an ex-docker, honourable that that occupation is, despite the
>obvious slight by Brian. I find that surprising for an Essex man, who should
>know better. However he seems to have some chip on his shoulder about his
>last employer...I don't know the details...probably just a whinger who
>collects his pension and complains endlessly
>
>I founded and ran 17 companies including PLC's and joint companies with
>overseas companies before retiring still in my 40s. I was usually both the
>majority shareholder and the Chiarman. No busters, no bad debts - an
>impecable record of which I'm proud. Be my guest - check.
>
>My full name is George Patrick Gardiner and a quick search of Google Groups
>and Companies House will confirm the above.
>
>Most of these people are the kind of losers that infest British agriculture
>and make it a laughing stock throughout the world.

Everyone can't have the success you had, if it's all for real. I still feel
that people involved with agriculture should point out the dishonesty of
"aras" so everyone understands though...

>In fairness Brian is just a malcontent recruited by Jim Webster, President
>of the Cumbria Branch of the Country Land and Business Association as a fall
>guy.
>
>A quick check will reveal that Brian loiters about uk.idiot.legal and
>suffers from the delusion that he understands the law.
>
>He is just another victim of Jim Webster. Take it easy on him. I do.

What they complain about could still be a legitimate complaint,
regardless of how they do and don't have influence on each other.