Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg
Beach Runner Beach Runner is offline

Default why we should all turn vegetarian

Arthur Brain wrote:
> nemo wrote:>
> As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me to grow
> strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with poor
> eyesight and thin brittle bones.

Your beef will increase cardio vascular disease, osteoperosis, cancer
of the colon, lacks any fiber, is pumped full of hormones,many with
antibitotics,
and wasting much energy and especially water. Growing and rendering a
cow
uses enough water to float a battleship.

Your knowledge of osteoporsis is clearly nil. You might choose to read
the "Bone Density Diet" by Dr. George Kesller, foremost expert on
Osteoporosis.
Meat leaches calcium from the cells, and should be eaten sparingly if
at all. There is no reason at all the eat meat.

This ignored that suffering of factory manufactured cattle.

Have Run
Bob