Charles Gifford

Default Being visible

"Michael Odom" > wrote in message
> Am I?

Hi Michael! Yes.

> Koyote conjured a new news server this week. I'm not sure it works.
> Does anybody see me?

Well, I can hear you.

> OBCooking: I discovered an incredibly convenient gas line behind the
> electric stove in the new house. Gas range, here we come!

Brilliant! The world is a brighter place now. I wish you joy of your new gas
range!

> OBFood: We're getting a freezer so we can buy bulk beef. We already
> ordered a quarter steer. Grass-fed and organic. Yum.

Yum indeed! I too prefer grass fed beef

> OBMoving: Yikes! How did I accumulate all this stuff.

Be careful when weeding things out. I always have, within a week or so,
found that I needed that which I so rightously threw out.

> OBStorms: We've got a doozy bearing down on us tonight.

Batten ye hatches!

> Bye.
> modom

Charlie