Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

foot-rubbing pro-bestiality pervert in Eire wrote:

>>>Of course it is condemnation.

>>You wrote yesterday, "Whether I think there should be a law against
>>it is another question." That CONDONES it, it doesn't condemn it.

> So the state of Texas condones bestiality as there's no law against it?

That isn't quite true. The Supreme Court tossed out our deviant sex
statute a few years ago in the Lawrence decision. Our legislature has
revisited the issue, but legislation here tends to move slowly since the
legislature meets only biannually (and in special sessions when called
by the Governor).

With respect to the Lawrence decision, Justice Scalia wrote in his
dissent, "This effectively decrees the end of all morals legislation.
State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest,
prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and
obscenity are likewise sustainable only in light of Bowers' validation
of laws based on moral choices. Every single one of these laws is called
in to question by today's decision."

Still, we do have laws which address bestiality. See §43.21.1.B.i and
§43.25.2:
http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statu....000043.00.htm

> Better get writing to your representatives to tell them to condemn it.

They do. Why don't you?

> I wrote over two years ago that I think it is a perversion, and I do.

All that time to reach a conclusion and you're up in the air about it
still, and feel ambiguous enough about it to let people do it in the
privacy of their homes.

>>>condemnation
>>>1. an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing
>>>as wrong or morally culpable

>>Yet you still find it in your heart to condone it: "Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question."

> So the state of Texas condones bestiality as there's no law against it?

See above, dummy.

>>>No I don't.

>>I. You offer qualified objections to it:
>> *As long as the feelings are mutual*,
>> and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
>> should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
>> problem with people's personal choices *as long as
>> they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
>> human or animal. [emphasis in original]
>> lesley ("liesley") - http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7
>>
>>II. You've condoned it as a matter of privacy:
>>"What people do in the privacy of their own home may be sick as hell, but as long as they're not harming or causing distress to
>> another - that's their business."

> So the state of Texas condones bestiality as there's no law against it?

See above.

> Better get writing to your representatives to tell them to condemn it.

Our legislature won't meet again until next year. As our state
constitution requires, they meet once every two years for a period of
about a couple months and only in special sessions as the Governor calls
them.

>>III. You've further stated that you'd even oppose laws against it:
>>"Whether I think there should be a law against it is another question."

> So the state of Texas condones bestiality as there's no law against it?

See above. We have laws which outlaw depictions of bestiality and the US
Supreme Court struck down our deviant sex statute in the Lawrence decision.

> Better get writing to your representatives to tell them to condemn it.

They do. Why don't you, Ms ARA Freak?

What do you find particularly "responsible" about humans ****ing animals?

>>>And, like many, I don't believe that I've
>>>the right to interfere with others' choices

>>Unless they want to EAT an animal instead of **** it. You have a perverted sense of right and wrong, pervert.

> Unless it causes harm and distress

Then you better not give your genital warts and Herpes to your rooster.