Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"

>> Abner Hale
>> Roger Whitaker
>> ****tard
>> Apoo
>> Ted Bell
>>

>> Jay Santos
>>

>> Rudy Canoza
>> Trappist
>>

>> Leif Erikson
>> S. Maizlich
>> SlipperySlope
>> Eden
>> Sylvia Stevens
>>

>I remember some of those names. Are they all him?

Yes "they"--and probably as many more--are the same
desperate and contemptible poster.

>Who's Goo?

It's a way of referring to the desperate and contemptible
poster without rewarding his dishonesty by pretending along
with him that he's many different people, and without insulting
ourselves by rewarding Goo for the dishonest trick. When I
first saw Goo posting he was pretending to be "Jonathan Ball"
and then he went on to the others, plus the ones I'm not aware
of. Goo often posts as several different people in the same
thread. There's no reason to reward his dishonest tricks after
we become aware of them. One thing Goo can't escape from
is the fact that he thinks he's very intelligent, so "Goobernicus"
fits the moron perfectly, and it's an easy way of referring to this
one particularly dishonest individual pretending to be many.