Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_2_] Leif Erikson[_2_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley the sick slut of Cork lied:
> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
> >

> lesley the sick slut of Cork lied:

> > > their own home may be sick as hell, but as long as they're not
> > > harming or causing distress to another - that's their business.

> > So you endorse it. You don't condemn it. Saying it's
> > "their business" is endorsement of it.

> Saying it is sick as hell is condemnation.

No. Saying "that is WRONG and BAD, and you shoud STOP it" is
condemning it. Saying that what people do in the privacy of their own
homes is their own business, is an endorsement of it.

> > > Or as Karen Winter put it:
> > >

> I don't think I have a right to prevent people by force
> from doing things which cause no harm to another,
> human or animal.

> > That's endorsement of it, too.

> No it isn't.

Yes, it is. It's the same thing you're saying, in effect: "live and
let live". Pity you two fascist ****s won't apply that to people's
choices of foods.