Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley the slut of Cork lied:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
>
>>Karen Winter lied:
>>

>>>Leif Erikson wrote:
>>>
>>>Karen Winter lied:

>>>I have.

>>You have not, Karen.

> What makes you think that you are qualified to know that?

She has stated that she studied history at university.
Then she got a job shampooing cats. She hasn't
studied biology, zoology, anatomy or any other science
at the university level. Neither have you.