Posted to alt.beer,alt.alcohol,rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer.home-brewing,alt.food.wine
Sean Straw (to email, replace lutefisk with mail) Sean Straw (to email, replace lutefisk with mail) is offline

Default BEER DRINKING MORONS & HASBEENS!

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:37:46 +1000, "two bob" >
wrote:

>>> BEER, WINE AND WHISKEY DRINKING MOST CERTAINLY CREATES AN ENORMOUS
>>> POPULATION OF
>>> DRUNKS WHO NEVER CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO SOCIETY,THEIR FAMILIES
>>> OR ANYTHING LIVING. I AM AN INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR, PASTOR AND THERAPIST

>G'day pastor, did you know that Jesus Christ was a wine drinker, who even
>made his own when supplies run down. So he never contributed anything to
>society?????

Methinks if this "pastor" really believes in her cause, she should
take on the big beer and spirits companies. I wouldn't mind a
reduction in crappy beer commercials, trying to reinforce the idea
that if you drink their brand, all the babes will come flocking.

Further, this religion-pimping therapist (or therapy-pimping pastor?)
seems to fail to grasp that the money and work that goes into a good
homebrew (or wine) exceeds what you'd invest in a cheap swill - if you
want to get drunk, the cheap swill at the supermarket is a better
deal.

Isn't Jimmy Carter (the fellow who legalized homebrewing here in the
States) a religious man? Despite that flaw, he's a good guy - the
only past president I'm aware of who goes out and does good - like
Habitat for Humanity and the like.