Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

Default Cow Milk

quidam wrote:
> ah the propaganda.
>

> i just don't drink milk any more because there's this funky asprin
> taste and it gives me acid reflux and i'm sure it's not because i'm
> lactose intolerant.
> (i'm not.. i just don't like drinking a vomit shake of hormones and
> chemicals)
>
> Bawl wrote:
> > http://www.notmilk.com

What is presented today as milk in the supermarket is not really milk.
What comes out of the cow is milk. But when you high temperature
pasteurize it and honogenize it and separate it and re-constitute it to
a specified fat content with powdered milk solids, it is no longer real
milk. It is a processed dead concoction.

The really sad thing is that real milk (from real healthy cows, fed
real food) that isn't processed to death, is one of the healthiest
foods available to man.

TC