Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Priscilla H. Ballou Priscilla H. Ballou is offline

Default Allergic reaction???

In article >,
"W. Baker" > wrote:

> I am no expert on any of this, but could it be something lke shingles,
> with painful itchy rash that come form nan erruption , up the nerves, of
> the chickenpox virus which lies dormanat in you for decades adn amy
> suddenly sxplode.
>
> I think you should see an MD as it could be from any number of things and
> we are not great diagnosticians here.
>
> Wendy

IIRC, shingles occurs on only one side of the body (at a time). If it's
on both sides of the midline, t'ain't shingles.

Shingles can itch like a summbitch, though. Last summer I thought I'd
got poison ivy on the top of my left foot, inside my shoe. My mother
finally diagnosed it. It was driving me nuts, trying to figure out how
I'd gotten PI just *there*!

I second the MD idea.

Priscilla