Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet.low-carb
[email protected] secretdubai@gmail.com is offline

Default Sugar-free, sweetener-free cheesecake recipe wanted

I am looking for a cheesecake recipe that relies on the natural fruit
used for its sweetness. I don't want to add any artificial sweeteners
(fructose etc included) and I would prefer not to have to add
concentrated fruit juices as well.

I am sure I have heard of recipes that use just
strawberries/raspberries with no added sweeteners, but I can't find
any. The problem is that when you Google "no sugar" or "sugar free"
recipes, you end up with a million ones usingn Splenda.

I realise that this cheesecake won't be particularly sweet, but that's
fine with me. I would consider a recipe that used a small amount of
honey, though I would prefer nothing but fruit. Fat/cream content is
no issue. If anyone can help out I would hugely appreciate it.