Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
>
>>lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:
>>
>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
link.net...

>>>Leif Erikson wrote:
>>><..>

>>>Thank you.

>>Did he provid you with some animals?
>>

>>[snip shit flood]

> Admit that you were lying,

No, I wasn't lying. You pointedly refused to condemn
Karen Winter's support of bestiality. That's tacit
advocacy of it.

>>>Texan SHARP,

>>Your ex-husband was a skinhead, you lying slut.

> SHARP

He was a lying criminal skinhead yobbo. He was
convicted of violent crimes.

>>>He did a stint in prison.

>>Exactly.

Exactly so - a violent ex-convict.

>>>False.

>>No, true.

> Absolutely false.

No, absolutely true. You got your Chelsea 'do, even.

>>>Delightful as ever.

>>Right.

Too right.

>>>Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.
>>>
>>>I gave him free rein.
>>>
>>>I was never a skinhead.

>>Bullshit. You were a Chelsea - he told us.

> He was lying.

No, he wasn't. "Beware of the Chelsea..."

>>>If I were, I would freely say so.

>>No, you're a born liar.

> That's me!

I know. That's why I said it.

>>You're embarrassed by the episode, little lying Chelsea.

> Embarrased by what, exactly? I regret nothing I've done.

You divorced him when he got a little too rough for
you. You regret marrying him, or else you'd still be
married to him.

I think being a Chelsea didn't do your foot-massage
practice any good.

>>>'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
>>>on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
>>>wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask.

>>And those people are called "kooks", and you are one.
>>So is billy.

> Those people are called "kooks".

Right - that's what I said.

Your having posted that statement is proof positive
that you are SCIENCE-ILLITERATE and ANTI-science, as I
have maintained all along. Thanks for the frank
concesion, you reeking tuna-tin. It's going STRAIGHT
into Senor Chupacabra's comprehensive list of your
weird, whacked-out beliefs.