Old 27-07-2006, 06:17 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message ink.net...

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
link.net...

William wrote:

Leif Erikson wrote:
..

bestiality

I very much doubt that.

Thank you.

Did he provid you with some animals?

[snip shit flood]

Admit that you were lying,

No, I wasn't lying. You pointedly refused to condemn
Karen Winter's support of bestiality. That's tacit
advocacy of it.

sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot!

Texan SHARP,

Your ex-husband was a skinhead, you lying slut.

SHARP

He was a lying criminal skinhead yobbo. He was
convicted of violent crimes.

The guy was an ex-convict.

He did a stint in prison.

Exactly.

Exactly so - a violent ex-convict.

He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

False.

No, true.

Absolutely false.

No, absolutely true. You got your Chelsea 'do, even.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.

Delightful as ever.

Right.

Too right.

Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut

Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?

restore

She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.

I gave him free rein.

I was never a skinhead.

Bullshit. You were a Chelsea - he told us.

He was lying.

No, he wasn't. "Beware of the Chelsea..."

If I were, I would freely say so.

No, you're a born liar.

That's me!

I know. That's why I said it.

You're embarrassed by the episode, little lying Chelsea.

Embarrased by what, exactly? I regret nothing I've done.

You divorced him when he got a little too rough for
you. You regret marrying him, or else you'd still be
married to him.

I think being a Chelsea didn't do your foot-massage
practice any good.

your closed-mindedness.

'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask.

And those people are called "kooks", and you are one.
So is billy.

Those people are called "kooks".

Right - that's what I said.

Your having posted that statement is proof positive
that you are SCIENCE-ILLITERATE and ANTI-science, as I
have maintained all along. Thanks for the frank
concesion, you reeking tuna-tin. It's going STRAIGHT
into Senor Chupacabra's comprehensive list of your
weird, whacked-out beliefs.