Hidalgo

Default Iron Chef America: Numerical Grades?

"Professor" > wrote in message
> "Snapper" > wrote in message
> > What about Tyler Florence as an Iron Chef?
> >
> > Even if his food's lousy, he'd be nice to look at.
> >
> > Todd English ALMOST made the other show worth watching.

> Not everything Tyler Florence prepares is lousy, but he's no Iron Chef.

He
> made a decent wild mushroom risotto on the episode in the Piedmont region

of
> Italy. Seeing the world's #1 truffle-hunting dog in action was

entertaining
> too.

Agreed, Florence is like Alton Brown. They've both been to culinary school,
but are really more knowledgable hosts rather than chefs. And that's no
knock against either of them. I enjoy Florence's shows and absolutely adore
Alton Brown's "Good Eats"!