Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant Michael Plant is offline

Default Looking for the most vegetal "fishy" green possible

I personally like those "fishy" Senchas. My
theory is that they are not "fishy" at all, but
rather impart the smell of the sea and the
seaweed in and among which fish swim. It's
the fish association, not the fish per se. Well,
I could be wrong and probably am.
Michael