Ada Ma

Default Use of pulp after juicing?

I guess doing it the Julia way is a bit like using up the pulp after making soya
milk and almond milk. The name for the soya pulp leftover is called okara.
May be if you do a search for okara recipes you'd find some ideas. I'd been
looking for them and they often use the okara for:

as a burger mix (I guess it'd a bit hard using fruit pulp)
bread baking
making muffins

Ada