Julia Altshuler

Default Use of pulp after juicing?

Others are correct when they say that getting the whole fruit or
vegetable is your best bet, but if you're intent on separating pulp from
juice and then eating both, you can incorporate the pulp in soups and
bread. This doesn't produce fabulous recipes, but it is acceptably
edible and answers your question. Toss in half a cup of vegetable pulp
in each quart of soup such as chicken noodle or tomato vegetable soup.
It can go in a mushroom barley too. It can also be put in a yeast
bread. I can't give you an exact amount, but it might go in the sponge
stage of a whole grain bread. The pulp won't have much flavor so think
of it as extra bran.

--Lia