Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Stadium Food for Andy was:Foods of the World series

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
:

>>HUH!?!?
>>
>>MUST BE THE POWERFUL THUNDERSTORMS ROLLING OVERHEAD. LOST POWER!
>>
>>Andy
>>Media, PA

> Have you eaten at this place?
>
> We're storm-free at the moment, and 82F.
>
> Carol

OH! No... that place is just north of Pittsburgh. I've never been there.

I'd rather visit Primanti Bros. for their famous sandwich:

http://www.primantibros.com/default.asp

Then swing thru Chicago for one of their famous Italian beef dip
sandwiches for breakfast and a deep dish pizza for lunch and a Chicago
hotdog or two before leaving for Kansas City, MO for BBQ babyback ribs
and a brisket sandwich, then onto Memphis, TN, for some of their BBQ,
then stop at Nashville for some country music on the way back to Philly
to cleanse my palette with another cheesesteak before heading out to
Texas for some honky-tonkin' and their BBQ, then over to L.A. for
Philippe's french dip, BBQ King's 1 lb. hickory burgers, and Whittier's
"Puffy Tacos", and a trek to La Brea and Peco Blvds. for a stop at Lucy's
Mexican, if it's still there, then back to Philly to cleanse my palette
with another cheesesteak. Then get my passort and...

....I should probably just take in a Pirates game and then stop by at the
Hot Dog Sandwich Shop in Butler, PA, before heading home!

Andy