Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default Recipes Needed for Fundraisier

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:00:04 -0500, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>David, my question to you would be, what types of recipes are you lacking?
>As with an at-work potluck, you may find yourself overrun with desserts and
>snacky-type foods unless you take control from the get-go

I sent him Black Bean Chili, Old-Fashioned Carrot Cake, Cherry Coconut
Bars, Cottage Pie (mine, not yours), and Shrimp Rangoon.

I admire the goals of the organization, and I hope that the cookbook
and our recipes will help them to achieve those goals.

Carol