John Gaughan

Default Iron Chef

Crooks Bolson wrote:
> Fags shouldn't be allowed on prime-time TV. Save it for the
> pay-cable channels late at night where parents can institute some
> parental control options.

This already happens. I have about 10 porn pay per view channels, and
some of them have *** stuff. If my son were old enough to grab the
remote and switch channels, he would not be able to access these
channels because he does not have the password.

As for gays not having sex, how is that different from straights not
having sex? What does it matter if a chef is *** or not?

> Yeah - *** guys never try and cover up their afflictions.

"Afflictions?" What afflictions?

> Lemme guess - You ***?

Lemme guess -- you are stupid and have the arguing skills of a child?

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/