Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default REC - Italian Beef Sandwiches (crockpot recipe)

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:08:40 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>I'd make DKM's version! Sausage and pepperoni!

Even just pepperoni would be great.

>One of those pizza recipes actually called for a roof of dough!???

LOL! Yup.

I make the Frugal Gourmet's recipe (from this site), but I don't put
cornmeal in the dough, and I add 2 tablespoons of sugar.

I use a deep dish pan that was previously used by a Pizza Hut
restaurant. Purchased it on eBay. Perfectly seasoned!

Carol