Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.food.vegan,ba.food,rec.food.cooking
ArmisBrooks ArmisBrooks is offline

Default POISON: Trader Joe's "Fig Cake w/Apricot Kernels"

Umm.. did you READ the report?

Your claim is that the kernels are inherently toxic - the report states that
its the first case since 1979 - some 19 years difference from the report
date!

Lets start banning Dihydrogen Monoxide next!

oy....

ups.com...