Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default REC - Italian Beef Sandwiches (crockpot recipe)

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote in
:

> This is a two-day recipe. Cook the beef the first day, refrigerate it
> overnight, then cut into very thin slices for serving. For
> low-carbing, this stuff is just great, even without the bun.

<recipe snipped>

The Food TV show "The best of..." did a whole show about Chicago eats and
in one segment they showcased "Mr. Beef" where they make the famous
Italian roast beef sandwich. It sure looked like a fun mess o' food!!!
Someday I'll have to try one. See how it holds up to a Philly
cheesesteak!

Andy