Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.food.vegan,ba.food,rec.food.cooking
ensenadajim ensenadajim is offline

Default POISON: Trader Joe's "Fig Cake w/Apricot Kernels"

On 14 Jul 2006 19:54:14 -0700, "maxine in ri" >
wrote:

>OMG! Tapioca's poisonous? Who knew!

You learn something new everyday, dontcha?

>Why, that must be why I'm the
>way I am.

Go ahead, blame it on something, go ahead!

> Wait til I tell the folks at the USDA about this.

They already know and have deliberately kept the information from you
for their own reasons.

> They'll
>pull all that evil stuff off the shelves faster than they did tampered
>Tylenol!

Great expectations you have for governement action - remember, they
are deliberately leaving you out of the loop.

>If I live that long....

Stranger things have happened.

jim
;->