Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg
Arthur Brain Arthur Brain is offline

Default why we should all turn vegetarian

nemo wrote:
> "quidam" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > to each their own.

> How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats thrived
> and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!

Really? Did you use a mind-meld to ascertain this?
No, of curse not - this is cloud-cuckoo-land fantasy, obviously.

I bet those cats used to plot the thousands of different ways they
could kill their cruel owner who fed them nothing but nasty meat-free
gruel every day.

> So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out

No, cruelty and horror are not OK, but we aren't talking about cruelty
and horror - we are talking about eating yummy animal flesh.

> farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her pets
> a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse?? B*llocks!

That's cruel, torturing a poor animal twice a day for its entire life
by giving it an unnatural diet that the animal's is not designed for.

> Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
> reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
> criticised.

But you are doing terrible things with your fundamentalist approach to
nutrition.

> > > There is no such right.

> There de facto is.

What? There *is* no such right. Do you even understand latin?
I can swat a mosquito, shoot a rabbit or catch a fish and eat it any
time I like.
None of these creatures has any "right" to be alive.

> Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
> Soya: A few tons as acre.
> Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.

Well, you can eat 10 KGs of whatever-the-**** "Honey Locust beans" are,
and I will be content with 100g of nice beef.

As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me to grow
strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with poor
eyesight and thin brittle bones.