Julia Altshuler

Default Canadian Thanksgiving--- Dessert? ?

I read your question and thought, pumpkin pie would be traditional, but
the question was for something interesting; pumpkin cheesecake would be
perfect. Then I read the other responses and see that others have made
the same suggestion. That's 3 votes now for pumpkin cheesecake.

--Lia