Posted to rec.food.cooking
Old Mother Ashby Old Mother Ashby is offline

Default What is Hell's Kitchen about?

notbob wrote:
> On 2006-07-11, notbob > wrote:
>
>> What's the premise of this show. Iron Chef for newbies?
>>

> Nevermind. I've seen enough.
>
> Put unqualified people in an overwhelming situation and then abuse
> them unmercifully no matter how hard they try. Yeah, right. I'd love
> to see someone put a kebob skewer right through this asshole's
> eyeball.
>
> nb

I've heard about this show but it's not on free to air here. What I want
to know is why anybody would be crazy enough to volunteer to be
humiliated before millions of people. Where do they get the victims for
these type of shows?

Christine