Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default Outside round roast

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:02:32 -0400, biig > wrote:

> How would you folks do it up for the gas grill (See Dams, I took your
>advice....lol...)....Sharon

LOL!

Round roast on the grill. That sounds kinda scary to me. Round is
usually cooked slowly, with water. I'd probably cook it in the crock
pot until it was tender, then toss it on the grill to crisp the
outside up and get a little flavor going. Maybe brush it with olive
or other oil first, to help it brown? Onions in the crock pot, too.

Carol