Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Ric[_3_] Ric[_3_] is offline

Default Grenache........

Great minds think alike! Been noodling over the same topics.

I've never made a Grenache, but I do drink quite a few Rhone wines (recently
had the pleasure of visiting some of those great villages). My personal
preference is for syrah based wines. And again my personal preference is for
Sierra Foothill Syrah versus Central Valley. If you're interested in
acquiring some Foothill Syrah, I might be able to hook you up witha grower
or two; let me know and we can email.