Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jill[_3_] Jill[_3_] is offline

Default Birds in the grocery store!

It is not my responsibility to have anything to do with catching birds,
the birds are not flying into my kitchen. I agree that hand washing is
needed, my point is that I cannot get away with unsafe food facilities
and I am very small time, large stores have thousands of people coming
through which makes it a potential community hazard. and large stores
can get away with this? Who paid off whom that this goes unchecked?
Where do you live? Health and Food Inspectors in that area need to
figure out how to fix the bird problem.
jill stardust