Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] bob@buzzbeer.com is offline

Default Barbeque

: Nah. There aren't many mechanisms above the string-theory
: level that are unknown to me, and I'm guessing the Weber
: people aren't out-foxing my dog. It's a cheap spring scale
: and a friction-heavy bracketing device. It depends on a
: standardized weight for the tank and gas, and from what
: I've seen the trade-in people don't care what tank they use
: so long as it has the right license stamp on the collar.

No, it _doesn't_ depend on a standardized weight for the tank and
gas - you calibrate it yourself for your full tank which you've
obviously failed to do.