Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default How to weed out RFC

In article . com>,
"-L." > wrote:

> kitten926 wrote:
> >
> > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> > everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> > at a "TROLL"!!!
> > Thats ok . Whomever you might be... I feel really sorry for you. You
> > need to get a life and laugh once in a while.
> > To all the rest of you in this group... I just want to say it's been a
> > wonderful 5 days. You all are a fantastic bunch and I'll miss you all
> > terribly.
> > Ciao <>
> > >^.,.^<

> Oh, don't run away because someone called you a troll. On Usenet
> that's almost a badge of honor.
>
> -L.

There is more to it than that.
I saw the e-mail from Time Warner.

The threat was serious........

Someone here turned her in to her server for a troll complaint and
quoted that joke she posted. A phone call to the server confirmed that
the e-mail was legit'.

Some selfish, humourless, scum sucking, bottom feeding, low-life,
condescending, holier than thou anal orifice with Net-cop delusions.
He's probably a lawyer or an even lower life form. Possibly a used car
salesman or a politician.

Whoever it was is a sanctimoneous, dictatorial little prick. Probably
has a tiny penis and is trying to make up for it by being a control
freak and playing "big brother" on usenet.

They obviously have a terminal case of recto-cranial inversion syndrome.

I pity them.

Anyway, whoever the hell did it, I hope you are proud of yourself!

Who's next? Andy for the COTD's? And all the people that posted to the
Kili threads?

Get a phucking life already! Geez!
--
Peace!