Posted to rec.food.cooking
kitten926 kitten926 is offline

Default How to weed out RFC

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "kitten926" >
> ups.com:
>

> > I guess "SOMEONE" is not happy with my little joke that I shared with
> > everyone the other day. It seems that I was reported to my server group
> > at a "TROLL"!!!

> Awwww... You have a net pet.
>
> Michael
>
> --
> "I live on good soup and not fine words"
> --Moliere, La Femmes Savantes

Ahahahhaaa a net pet? I could only wish.
Sorry guys but this is serious. My hubby said I can't come back anymore

If I am reported as a troll or any type of abuse that he could lose his
accout with Time Warner. We can't afford that to happen. My hubby does
business on the internet for his company. So this is Adios dudes. its
been soooooo much fun.
byeeeeee