Posted to soc.culture.asian.american,alt.food.sushi
Gerry[_2_] Gerry[_2_] is offline

Default Frog Sashimi...........No Thank You........Video Clip

In article . com>,
James > wrote:

> Hansi wrote:
> > Frog Sashimi ?. I do not agree with eating everything that fits through
> >
> > ones mouth. I like Sushi, but this is over my limit of tolerance:
> > http://www.jumpingpixels.com/sashimi.html

> Gotta try it!

Certainly are a lot of delictable dishes on this website. The frog is
not one of them.

--
"A Dictionary of Japanese Food, Ingredients & Culture" by Richard Hosking
(Tuttle, '97). All the hints one might need for exploring Japanese food.

"The Sake Handbook" by John Gaunter (Tuttle, '02). An excellent intro and
reference to sake.