modom

Default Differences in eating habits

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:01:33 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>"K3" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Rosie Miller" > wrote in message
>> > In article >, Steve Wertz

>> > hey, it is food related... I think it is interesting how people can have

>> such
>> > different tate in food, yet agree on other things..
>> > Rosie

>> I agree too... I'd like to know how many others here consider "eating
>> habits" an important part of a relationship.
>>

>Very important. If you aren't more exotic than meatloaf, hit the bricks!
>
>Jack Picky

Gotta agree on this, too. D and I might not like exactly the same
things, but we agree way more than disagree about spiciness, doneness,
etc. And variety, too. Octopus? Bring it on! Hamburgers? Fine!
Satay? Say hey! Jamabalya? Yup!

I can't get her to eat chicken livers, however, so no dirty rice chez
Odom.

This summer saw our thirtieth anniversary. We'd never have stuck
together that long if she didn't like ribs.

modom

Since I lost the brindle cat,
The rats come right up and peer into the pot.
-- Han Shan