Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Joel[_1_] Joel[_1_] is offline

Default Tyskie

Bill Davidsen > wrote:
>May label say 5.7, but it also says 11.2oz so a tad less than the usual
>12oz bottle. Where does 11.2oz come from? It's about 330ml, which
>doesn't sound like a common size in metric. 12oz would be close to 350,
>and I see a few bottles here which ar 355ml, so does Poland use yet
>another system?

I've seen more than a few 330ml (more or less 1/3-litre)
beer bottles, IIRC mostly from Belgium (Duvel comes to mind,
though I don't have any on hand to check). Glancing at a few
odd beer bottles I have around, it looks like they may not be
uncommon in Japan, also; I have a 330-ml Nikko Beer bottle a
coworker brought me from travels.
--
Joel Plutchak

I'm looking California, but feeling Minnesota.