Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] djs0302@aol.com is offline

Default How to make small cake rollups.

Norman Leonski wrote:
> Goomba38 wrote:
> > Norman Leonski wrote:
> >
> > > So you tell me they are called "Jelly-Rolls" and you offer no links to
> > > recipes, no recipes of your own.
> > >
> > > Just a wise-crack "(wow, there's that name again!)".
> > >
> > > Thanks for almost nothing. If you have nothing to say but a wise-crack,
> > > why not just keep quiet? Or do you just like to see your name in print?
> > >

> > Is your google finger broken? YOU can't do a search for jelly roll
> > recipes on your own?

> You just couldn't pass up the chance to say something could you?
>
> Let's see, if I just Google for it, then what exactly is this group
> for? rec.food.cooking, what in the world could one do here?
>
> You can't get a recipe here.
> You're told rudely by several people to basically shove off and find it
> myself.
> More wise-ass remarks like a 5 year old retarded kid "Is your finger
> broken?"
>
> I was searching for a recipe when I asked here.
>
> Didn't do me much good did it?

I will agree that some people here do have an atitude problem when it
comes to people asking for recipes here but have you ever thought that
maybe no one here has ever made a jelly roll recipe and can't make any
recommendations? Nancy2 gave you a place to start. At least now you
know what they're called. Maybe if you did a search and found a
couple recipes you could post them here and ask people's opinions as to
which one they think sounds better.