Posted to rec.food.cooking
Norman Leonski Norman Leonski is offline

Default How to make small cake rollups.

Goomba38 wrote:
> Norman Leonski wrote:
>
> > So you tell me they are called "Jelly-Rolls" and you offer no links to
> > recipes, no recipes of your own.
> >
> > Just a wise-crack "(wow, there's that name again!)".
> >
> > Thanks for almost nothing. If you have nothing to say but a wise-crack,
> > why not just keep quiet? Or do you just like to see your name in print?
> >

> Is your google finger broken? YOU can't do a search for jelly roll
> recipes on your own?

You just couldn't pass up the chance to say something could you?

Let's see, if I just Google for it, then what exactly is this group
for? rec.food.cooking, what in the world could one do here?

You can't get a recipe here.
You're told rudely by several people to basically shove off and find it
myself.
More wise-ass remarks like a 5 year old retarded kid "Is your finger
broken?"

I was searching for a recipe when I asked here.

Didn't do me much good did it?