Posted to rec.food.cooking
Norman Leonski Norman Leonski is offline

Default How to make small cake rollups.

Nancy2 wrote:
> Norman Leonski wrote:
> > Everyone has seen those yummy little cakes that have the spiraling
> > jelly in them. How would those be made? Can they be made at home?
> >
> > I'm thinking of blueberry filling....

> Just find a recipe for jelly roll .... you can make them any size you
> like - easy to make a jelly-roll pan size (wow, there's that name
> again!) and cut them into 4-6 jellyrolls for further slicing.
>
> N.

So you tell me they are called "Jelly-Rolls" and you offer no links to
recipes, no recipes of your own.

Just a wise-crack "(wow, there's that name again!)".

Thanks for almost nothing. If you have nothing to say but a wise-crack,
why not just keep quiet? Or do you just like to see your name in print?