Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Desslock Desslock is offline

Default One 6-minute steep vs two 3-minute steeps

LurfysMa, This area is too vast for one post, but this board has
several great suggestions and it really comes down to the type and
quality of tea (and your own taste vs. others). Good quality Chinese/
Tawainese are meant to be re-steeped, and the best taste often does
not come from the fist steep.

http://blog.ateava.com/