Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default Recipes for a Breville BB350 breadmaker

Jacq wrote:
> I have been given an old Breville BB350 breadmaker, without an
> instruction manual nor any recipes for making bread or pizza dough.
> I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me out with either a
> manual or recipes - especially one for pizza dough, as the kids love to
> make pizza!. Thanks

I don't know that machine, but I nevertheless can recommend "Bread
Machine Magic" as a book of bread recipes and good advice for the use
of any bread machine. This webpage has many links to recipes and other
related stuff. -aem

http://www.breadmachinemagic.com/bmmd.html