Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
chico chupacabra[_2_] chico chupacabra[_2_] is offline

Default Nathan Nobis vs. Carl Cohen

Derekfirstoftwitsimmortalistipsedixitandallkindsof othernyms wrote:

> So, you slipped up

No, I wasn't even hiding. Shit-stirring dummy.

> Why have you been using up
> to three different news agents

Just trying to find one I like.

> and different servers

I haven't changed servers. I use my ISP's main news server, and always have.

> why didn't you correct Mr Erikson during his exchange with the whore
> Lesley

Why would he need correction? He only asked her to prove her claim --
something she's not very adept at, but it can be fun to watch her wriggle
through her incompetent posts, corrections, clarifications, and so on
(e.g., like when she tried her hand at computing feed:weight in beef
cattle).