Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default Nathan Nobis vs. Carl Cohen

"Derek" > wrote
> usual suspect posing as chico chupacabra > wrote:
>>Derek wrote:
>>
>><...>
>>> That being so, according to Dutch's view, Nazis had
>>> the moral right to experiment on Jews long before
>>> their alleged legal right was put in place.

>>Non sequitur

> The conclusion follows from the premises and is
> therefore not a non sequitur.

No it doesn't follow, for the reasons I elucidated. The Nazi regime was not
part of the legitimate evolution of human rights, it was a era spawned by
insane murderers. You need some new material Derek, this old Godwin crap was
tired the first time around, it's really lame now.

[..]

> Why are you trying to conceal your identity and getting others
> such as Jonathan to lie on your behalf? Could it be because
> I saw to it that your older identity as 'usual suspect' had no
> argument against the vegan here? Yep, I reckon so.

He freely admitted he was aka usual suspect several times in the past couple
of days. You are out of touch, and making the mistake of thinking that
everyone is as much a weasel and a sneak as you are, "Seb".