Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Dominic T. Dominic T. is offline

Default Ask not for whom the bell tolls

Dominic T. wrote:
> Very respectfully and with no malice or bad intentions, I would say
> that in my time here a few posters can be a bit too "heady" for their
> own good and really go overboard trying to sound important. Not to
> single out, but I could summarize most of what Dog Ma said in many of
> his paragraphs into single sentences in plain English.
>
> At first a few posters here rubbed me the wrong way, but in general
> they are harmless. I've learned to just stay out of certain posters
> threads/topics and my enjoyment skyrocketed.

If you will allow me to reply to myself, I would like to publicly
appologize in that I really was not trying to single out DogMa. I
actually think he made great efforts to *explain* what he was talking
about while he was posting, such as with reciprocity and the many other
variables in real life to be factored into equations. I think at times
to outsiders or less technical/scientific people it sounds a bit uppity
and forced. I can be guilty of this too, which is why I'd never meant
to take aim at DogMa.

I should have left all names out of my post, that was my fault. We all
know those who can be abrasive, curmudgeonly, holier-than-thou, etc.
and I guess that is up to each of us to decide on our own terms just
like tastes in tea. The many backgrounds, nationalities, and tastes
represented here is what makes it unique... and keeps me around.. good,
bad, indifferent. Strong personalities and opinions are a good thing,
and are what makes things interesting.

My appologies DogMa... I ain't mad 'atcha Dog.

- Dominic