Posted to alt.food.sushi
Blair P. Houghton[_1_] Blair P. Houghton[_1_] is offline

Default Where to find the best sushi in the world, price no object? Reviews Wanted

PastaLover wrote:
> The manager is the one that I made the reservations through. The bad
> service started at that level and appeared to go down through the staff
> levels from there.

That actually explains everything.

The general quality of the staff will reflect the manager's competence.
Bad managers will hire anyone without trying to vet them for
temperament and service, and will allow them to become the personality
of the entire staff as the good ones realize that good behavior isn't
rewarded or even recognized.

Time to talk to the owner.

--Blair