Posted to alt.food.sushi
rufus rufus is offline

Default Where to find the best sushi in the world, price no object? Reviews Wanted

Hi wwerewolff,

I'd love to know if you find a good Korean restaurant. I have a real
appreciation for small authentic ethnic (new word: aut-ethnic)
restaurants. I've found some great places run by families that simply
deliver the same food they had at home before coming to the States.
One of the indications being that almost all of the customers are from
there too.

-r.