Posted to alt.food.sushi
[email protected] wwerewolff@yahoo.com is offline

Default Where to find the best sushi in the world, price no object? Reviews Wanted

When I lived in LV, I hosted my own birthday dinner each year...

____

Next birthday go to the Todai in LV. You eat for free on your birthday
- or maybe they give you a free voucher now - they keep changing their
policy.

There's this highly touted Thai restaurant in LV - forgot the name -
you LV guys probably know it. I went there twice, but was unimpressed
- but then Thai restaurants almost never impress me. I found a nice
one here in CA where I seem to be at the moment, though - and there was
a great one someplace way out in Pennsylvania.

ww